Who Are We?
Our website address is http://penganeshmurti.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Data stored on our website is shared only with authorized vendors connected to us Else your data is not shared with any of the third parties.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Pen Ganesh Murti holds all rights to use your data for sending you any future updates and services launched by us.
Purpose of Collection, Storage, Processing:
Pen Ganesh Murti collects Your Information solely for the purpose of providing you the product or service that is connected with the function or activity of the Pen Ganesh Murti which includes but not limited to the following (“Purpose”):
- To inform You about various products and services offered on Our Website.
- To address Your queries and resolve your concerns pertaining to any service or product that you were looking for.
- To send you survey and marketing communications or facilitate various programs and initiatives launched either by Us or a third party which We believe may be of interest to you.
- To facilitate Your usage of Website and improve Our Service, product, or content on Website.
- To review Website performance and do data analysis to make your experience better.
- To protect the integrity of Our Website.
- To implement information security practices, to determine any security breaches, contaminants, or computer viruses, to investigate/prevent/take action illegal activities and suspected fraud.
- Door Step delivery will be given a week before the festival and regular delivery charges will be applied (Starting from 17,18,19,20,21).
- Delivery Date will be informed to you via SMS or Mail.
- If you want delivery on 20th and 21st additional charges will be applicable in addition to regular delivery charges.
- Kindly show the invoice copy or SMS & along with your Id proof at the time of receiving the Idol.
- Idol will be packed using bag covering for easy visibility, handling and to avoid damage.
- Please check your Idol at the time of delivery.
- The discount coupon received for the upcoming year will be cancelled.
- Refund Might require 7 working days.
- If lockdown continues and the government cancels the delivery in your area your money will be refunded (Subjected to 24Hrs Cancellation Policy Rule).
- In such a case we will provide you additional coupons for the next year.
- Order once placed by the user if cancelled then full amount won’t be credited. Check the cancellation policy before cancelling your order.
- If a customer wants to change the idol, he will get a full refund and won’t be subjected to any cancellation charges (Within 7 days).