RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Return and replacement policy are applicable only 7 days after the product is brought which is further subjected to different conditions considering the product you order.
Cancellation Policy: (for Festive Products)
- Order once placed by the user if cancelled then full amount won’t be credited. (Booking amount is non-refundable)
- If the customer wants to change the idol he can change it within 7 days of order placement.
Return Policy for “Non-Festive Items”:
This includes wall mounts, frames, home decors, idol used as showpiece purpose and other accessories brought which are not bound to any festival deadline.
- Order once placed cannot be cancelled.
- The product can only be replaced if found damaged during the shipment. (No additional charges will be taken)
- For product replacement, you need to mail us the product details and images and our team will revert back to you.
Return Policy for “Festive Items”:
This includes Ganesh Idols, Durga Mata Idols, Decoration for idol temples, Pooja samagri etc.
- Only the Idol will be replaced if found damaged during delivery.
- We assure you 100% safe delivery since we deliver it personally using our dedicated last-mile supply chain for priority on-time delivery support during the festive season.
- We deliver your idol a few days before the actual festival (at least 1 day before) So If the idol is found to be damaged we will give you the replacement the very next day.
- Only the product price would be refunded if the order is cancelled before 15 August.
- The booking amount is Non-Refundable. Only the remaining amount will be refunded.
- The booking amount is 25% of the Idol Base Price. If the customer makes full payment he will get only 75% of its amount refunded.
- Delivery charges will not be refunded in case you wish to return the product.