Ganesha, the God of happiness and prosperity is considered the most auspicious of all Indian deities. Indian tradition lays a lot of emphasis on worshipping Ganesha, especially before every auspicious event. The right idol placed correctly attracts an abundance of wealth, good health and removes all obstacles. If you are planning to bring Ganesha home, then let these Vastu tips for Ganesha idol placement help you further, you would witness a positive transformation in lives by doing so for sure.
- Where should I place Ganesha at the home entrance: Never let the idol face south because it can do more harm than good. It should never be near a washroom, toilet, or against a wall attached to it. A Drishti Ganesh opposite your main entrance wards off all evil from your home. An idol of Lord Ganesha placed in the west, northeast or north is ideal as per Vastu principles.
- Which areas to place Ganesha’s idol: Now while Lord Ganesha is considered auspicious you also need to be extra careful of where you place it. The reason is simple. These areas radiate bad energy. Never place Lord Ganesha’s idol in dark or dingy corners.
- Choose the right idol of Ganpati according To Vastu: Choosing the right idol of Lord Ganesha is as important as placing it. An idol with Ganesha in a seated position is ideal according to Vastu. You can also place a reclining Ganesha idol if you desire a luxurious, comfortable and rich life. A seated idol of Lord Ganesha in brass evokes calmness and peace
- Is it okay to place more than one Ganesh idol at home: It is believed that more than one idol negates the flow of positive energy. So, avoid more than one idol of Lord Ganesha at home. An idol made of stone stands firm in this home garden bringing in all that positive energy.
- What position should Ganesha’s trunk be at While it’s easy to get carried away by the immediate appeal of the idol you fancy, Vastu experts suggest paying special attention to the position of the trunk. If the trunk directs to the left of Lord Ganesh it symbolizes prosperity and happiness. It is believed that when his trunk is towards his right Lord Ganesha will be difficult to appease. Ensure to place Ganesha with a trunk towards his left.
- What is the best color for an idol as per Vastu: Several Vastu recommends placing a white idol of Lord Ganesha in the right direction. It is said that a white idol invites harmony and peace.
- Details for Ganesha: You will never find an idol of Lord Ganesha without two things – his vehicle or the mouse and a Modak in his hand. The Modak represents prasad offered to Lord Ganesha and the mouse symbolizes omnipresence. Ensure that Lord Ganesha’s idol has a mouse at the bottom and Modak in his hand.
Now you have the right Vastu tips to place an idol of Lord Ganesha at home. For getting more information visit our website: https://penganeshmurti.com/